Monday, December 16, 2013

Going round again?

Hola..

Haha memang peram je blog ni..datang dan pergi sesuka hati..

I was feeling a bit mellow these past few days.. without having a reason to..but i did anyway..

Tadi baca balik through my previous post.. i'm not sure, but it think i don't change that much. But in a way, i think i am a different person than i was years back

Surely, dah nak masuk tahun baru, penambahan umur mestilah ada. Tapi I do hope that I am wiser.

I still miss Kak Ida, I still cry whenever I came across things we used to do together or went to the place we used to go together. It never got easy to forget, after all, she's my sister. I will never forget her, never will.

Anyway, got a new job after i was being forced to resign. One door close, another opens. Right?

LilD still here, there. Still love him like i always did years ago. But i think i'm stronger now. He's happier with his family. Yeah, can't let him go nor have him. So, we still stuck?

Banyak nak buat, banyak nak cerita tapi kita ada banyak masa ke?
Anyway, i chose to cherish the moments that i have..regardless with who i spend it with.

Better off now. Feeling super lazy today.
Toodles

No comments:

Fuh Habuk Fuhhhhh

Hellooooooo... Yesza, dah lama sangat tak blogging. Rindu? Yes! Tapi itulah, banyak masa digunakan untuk benda lain. Nak kata punyalah tak...