Tuesday, July 30, 2013

i am here

Was I wrong to be by your side when thing got rough, or should I just leave you alone with your own miseries?
Was I wrong to fight for you, to be with you or should I just let you drift away?

I might not be the pillar, your strength to keep you from falling to the ground, but I will never gonna leave you to face your hard time along

I rather be with you through the hardship, to share your pain than only exists in your glory days

I rather be unappreciated than being a trophy..
At least you know I was there, I was there by your side when the world was against you..


rmy
27 July 2013

No comments:

Fuh Habuk Fuhhhhh

Hellooooooo... Yesza, dah lama sangat tak blogging. Rindu? Yes! Tapi itulah, banyak masa digunakan untuk benda lain. Nak kata punyalah tak...