Tuesday, June 29, 2010

..as simple as that..

don't excites me when u're gonna let me down just like that..

my heart is beyond repair, because it wasn't whole to start with..

if u're here not to stay, don't stick around..just leave..

it is hard to bear the feeling, left alone to just swallow it..

so please, leave me alone..
just let me be..

don't ever say it...
if u're intention is to see me break down..

don't be here..
if u're just wanna play around..

so please..
please pretty please..
don't be here, don't say a word.
unless u mean it, unless u've figured it all out..


pies: it's a multiple feeling on different things..which is more than enough in my plate









2 comments:

Ieda said...

love ur new bakcground...
santek sgt..
:)

rAmiZa.mY said...

haha ne aku amek template je..
yg dlu tu aku try try edit time rajin..
pastu da byk wt keje len, xsmpt nk tuka..
tu lah, aku suka yg ne..
xserabut mcm yg lama..
hahaha

Fuh Habuk Fuhhhhh

Hellooooooo... Yesza, dah lama sangat tak blogging. Rindu? Yes! Tapi itulah, banyak masa digunakan untuk benda lain. Nak kata punyalah tak...