Tuesday, April 20, 2010

..barely breathing..

Hola..

Da lama carik lgu ne..
bru teringat nk cari.
abaikan ayat itu..
sape rasa nk donlod lgu ne, sila gugel..
wa malas nk gugel..
hahaha


I know what you're doing
I see it all too clear
I only taste the saline
When I kiss away your tears

You really had me going
Wishing on a star
The black holes that surround you
Are heavier by far

I believed in your confusion
So completely torn
Must have been that yesterday
Was the day that I was born

There's not much to examine
There's nothing left to hide
You really can't be serious
If you have to ask me why
I say goodbye

'Cause I am barely breathing
And I can't find the air
Don't know who I'm kidding
Imagining you care

And I could stand here waiting
A fool for another day
I don't suppose it's worth the price
It's worth the price, the price
That I would pay, yeah yeah, yeah

Everyone keeps asking
What's it all about?
I used to be so certain
Now I can't figure out

What is this attraction?
I only feel the pain
There's nothing left to reason
And only you to blame
Will it ever change?

I've come to find
I may never know
Your changing mind
Is it friend or foe?

I rise above or sink below
With every time
You come and go
Please don't come and go

::duncan sheik :: barely breathing::


hurm smlm spt bese la kn.
msti time nk epy2 g ngeteh ade benda x best jd..

well..
something to ponder bak kate org..

make it 2 years or 10 years pun kau berbuat baik, belum tentu lagi seseorang tu akan ingat kau, respect kau dan appreciate kau..tp 5 minit pun cukup utk org tu mhamburkn marah dekat kau..


n m talking from experience..

No comments:

Fuh Habuk Fuhhhhh

Hellooooooo... Yesza, dah lama sangat tak blogging. Rindu? Yes! Tapi itulah, banyak masa digunakan untuk benda lain. Nak kata punyalah tak...