Friday, January 9, 2009

..10 januAry 2008 - 10 JanuarY 2009..

It's been the longest winter without you,
I didn't know where to turn to.
See, somehow I can't forget you,

After all that we've been through.

Going, coming... thought I heard a knock

Who's there? No one

Thinking that I deserve it
Now I realize that I really didn't know,

If you didn't notice, boy, you mean everything.

Quickly I'm learning to love again,
All I know is I'm gon' be okay

Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too, ooh yeah
(It'll all get better in time)
And even though I really love you,
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
It'll all get better in time


I couldn't turn on the TV,

Without something there that would remind me

It wasn't all that easy

To just put aside your feelings.

If I'm dreaming, don't wanna lie,
Hurt my feelings
But that's the path I believe in,
And I know that time will heal it
I

f you didn't notice, well

You mean everything.
Quickly I'm learning to love again,
All I know is I'm gon' be okay


Since there's no more you and me (no more you and me)

It's time I let you go so I can be free
And live my life how it should be.
No matter how hard it is,

I'll be fine without you,
Yes I will.


sok setahun a knal d devilz..
byk yg ak blaja, receiced n gave dis whole year..
thnx to u guyz...
ainina, hafizi n lil D..

guess last nite was d perfect end, aite?

m gonna mish u guys..badly..
m gonna owez remember u guyz..owez..
m gonna owez replay our kenangan terindah..over n over again..
cuz u're d besh kenangan terindah i've ever had..


ainina...
thnx babe 4 being there for me..thru d ups and downs..u're such a superb gud fwen..no words can describe anything dat we've been thru..



hafizi..
thnx sbb sudi lepak ngn ak..layan kpale gile ak..ske gado² ngn ak..kalu ko xda sape nk btekak ngn ak kn..kn?? huhu thnx..mcm ko kate dulu..aku pn akn igt kenangan kita berempat sampai bila²..seyes ak xkn lupakan..ko pn kwn yg baik, evn ko x pandai tipu pn..hahahaha



lil D..
cyg..thnx sbb layan org dgn sgt baik spanjang setahun kita knal..halalkn ape yg org terima, amek n share ngn awk..minta maaf gk ats seme salah silap org.u taught me so many things in dis 1 yr of knowing u..start dr kte lepak kt neway mlm tu ngn abg long smpai la skrg..org akn slalu igt awk n doakn kebahagiaan awk..congratz again dear..org janji org wont bother u anymo lps org dpt jupe awk..thnx cyg bg org epy, bahagia spjg kte knal..thnx sbb bg org pgl awk syg,cyg,mokmok la ape la..it means a lot to me..mcm awk pnah kate dlm gmba flickr org dlu..kenangan terindah, always..



10 january 1008 ~ 10 january 2009
starting from hanging out at neway...
evn til now..
no one can ever replace u..




kerana kamu so lovable buat aku..

3 comments:

mizz nina said...

:'(

no words cud ever describe d 4 of us..
u guys meant a lot to me
even if m so far away, my heart still with u guys..
no matter wht..
luv u always..

mizz nina said...

n 1 mo thing..
seb baik xletak pic resume aku tu..
haahhaahaa

rAmiZa.mY said...

@ nina~ ko tgu je entry yg seswai utk ak letak gmba resume ko tu...yg ne ak baik ati sket sbb n3 yg tacing..hahaha

@ hapi~ i will..later..got so many things to do..thnx 4 hopping by =)

Fuh Habuk Fuhhhhh

Hellooooooo... Yesza, dah lama sangat tak blogging. Rindu? Yes! Tapi itulah, banyak masa digunakan untuk benda lain. Nak kata punyalah tak...