Wednesday, August 13, 2008

..as it is..

i noe wut it is..
i noe there's nothing..
but m still standing here..
waiting for nothing..

well..
i've signed up for this..
i took d risk..
n m juz epy d way the things r..
ouh well, juz enuf for me to stay epy..

u can say m bad..
u can say anything dat u like..
but i cant lie to my own heart..
dat i didnt care..

but i guess it's juz enuf for me..
as the temporary love n romance fills me..
evndo m standing on d uncertain..
touching the shadow that soothes me..

well i do noe there's no future..
well i noe m not going anywhere..
but dis is wut i've signed up for..
juz to love n to be loved..
juz for once..
juz for a sec..
juz for awhile..

and juz to feel dat there's sumone..
willing to make me epy..
evn juz for awhile..


it's enuf as it is...






n dear..
i hope dat u'll understand..
i didnt ask much..
i didnt ask anything..
m grateful..
for having u..
evn it's for awhile..
thanx..

No comments:

Fuh Habuk Fuhhhhh

Hellooooooo... Yesza, dah lama sangat tak blogging. Rindu? Yes! Tapi itulah, banyak masa digunakan untuk benda lain. Nak kata punyalah tak...