Wednesday, April 13, 2011

.. a wish for you..

kali ke 4 tarikh 13 April ada entry.

you are getting older gmok.
i hope all the love, wealth and happiness in the world are yours.
certainly u can have mine too..

happy 29th birthday lil D..
levyasowmach <3


* gamba zaman muda2 =) *
-gmba zaman skarang dh x byk dan nampak tua.xle publish.hahaha-


semoga awak dapat apa yg awak wish for bersama family yg tsayang..
thanks being there for me..


as always, whatever dat makes you happy does make me smile even though it kills me.
and as always, i'll be there for you as long as you want and you need me to.
as always, i love you dearly as u are d best thing had ever happen to me even it's in the fugly way..
and as always, i still care for you and hoping the best for you even my name is not included.

m not your lover or your sweetheart or near any important to you. but you mean so much to me.



pies: baru perasan..tiap kali bday kasi adiah baju, thn ni je lain sbb da xle kasi brg yg wearable.nt jd penyemak kt opis dia atau pn kt loteng rumah. n thn ni juga tiada celebration bersama sbb dia da ada org far more important to celebrate it with. yeah, m still d same dumb person i always be since 2008.

No comments:

Fuh Habuk Fuhhhhh

Hellooooooo... Yesza, dah lama sangat tak blogging. Rindu? Yes! Tapi itulah, banyak masa digunakan untuk benda lain. Nak kata punyalah tak...